Donnerstag, 15. November 2012

"An exciting trip to Paris" by Anna


It happened in my summer holidays last year. My parents, my sister and I stayed for one week in Paris.
In the morning I woke up, looked at the clock and noticed that it was very late. Our flight was just in one hour. My parents and my sister were still sleeping and I woke them up. We hurried and my father drove to the airport very fast. When we arrived we checked in and the bus brought us to the airplane. Fortunately my family and I didn’t miss the flight. Finally we were sitting in the airplane and then the pilot said that we couldn’t fly because there was a problem with the airplane. So we had to wait. After some time it was repaired and we could fly. We landed safety at the airport Charles de Gaulle in Paris. Then we took a bus to our hotel, but I noticed that my family and I were sitting in the wrong bus. So we had to walk the rest of the way to our hotel. When we saw our rooms we were disappointed because they were small, dirty and there were just three beds. Luckily on the same day a family went home and we got their two rooms. My mother was surprised because these rooms were clean, big and my sister and I had our own room with two beds, our own bathroom and our own TV. In the afternoon we went to a restaurant and ate onion soup and baguettes. One night I woke up because I heard a noise. I looked around but I saw nothing, so I fell asleep. In the morning my sister was missing her watch and her handy. I realized that someone had broken in and had stolen the things.
My sister was very sad, but her birthday was on the next day and so we presented her a new handy. We also made a trip with her and visited the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Disneyland.
I enjoyed the holidays with my family in Paris and it was very funny and exciting.

Bildquelle: http://bilder.tibs.at/index.php?page_id=6&img=30444

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen