Donnerstag, 15. November 2012

"A CRAZY TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO" by Julia


Three years ago my family and I spent some days in San Francisco. We got up early in the morning and got into our car. My mum was so nervous because she always thought we had forgotten something at home. During the drive she noticed that she had forgotten to turn off the lamp in the kitchen. There was plenty of time so my dad drove back home and turned it off.  But on the way back we got into a traffic jam…
One and a half hour later we arrived at the airport in Vienna.  My parents were very angry, because we´ve missed our plane to San Francisco.
After all we took the next plane an hour later. We were all relaxed the first part of the flight. My sister was sleeping and I was listening to music. Suddenly she woke up. There was a loud noise outside. We looked out of the window. A swarm of little birds had flown into the left engine. The pilot made an emergency landing on a small island.
We and the other passengers went to an old dock. A man showed us our ship to San Francisco. The ship was a very, very old and dirty.  On the way to San Francisco my mum felt seasick. After hours we all reached the hotel alive and well. We were glad that the hotel was lovely. Our rooms were wonderful and clean. In the garden were two big swimming pools.  The rest of our holiday was wonderful, too.

But getting there was an awesome and funny journey!!

Bildquelle: http://bilder.tibs.at/index.php?page_id=6&img=3065

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen