Donnerstag, 15. November 2012

"My riding week" by Christina


I spent a week on a riding camp here in Güssing with my cousin Stella. There were lots of girls, all of them quite good riders. Then Dana, the owner of the horseback, showed me my horse, called Luxus. He is a large red-brown stallion and very nice to ride. During the week we had to learn for the horseman pass. We had to learn everything about the history of the horse, its behaviour, the physique of the horse, etc. The most difficult part of the test was the jump in the terrain. And than at the last day something terrible happened!
 
Early in the morning we were saddling up the horses and walked them warm in the hall for 10 minutes. After that we began our jumping training on the course. My girlfriend Funny started with her horse Korsika. Everything seemed to be alright, but suddenly she slipped out of the stirrups, turned over in the air and landed on the hard ground. We were all very shocked and Dana immediately called the ambulance. In the meantime I tried to catch the horse and brought it back to the box. Luckily Funny had only a few bruises and we all were very surprised, because on the next day she was back on her horse again. Despite this little incident it was a great week and I would love to do it again next summer!

Bildquelle: http://bilder.tibs.at/index.php?page_id=6&img=34621

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen