Freitag, 16. November 2012

"A crazy cruise to Rome" by Ben


The story began on a Saturday morning. I was taking the post out of my post box, when I found a big headline on a travelling leaflet” Steamship travel to Rome, luxury-room first class, all inclusive - only 50 Pounds!” I was really excited. I wanted to travel to Rome years before, but I had never had enough money for this long journey. But only 50 pounds – good news – we can go. I was calling the travel agency and took one of the best rooms on the ship! Then I packed my suitcase and drove to the harbour where the ship was waiting for me. On the timetable I read that the ship would arrive in five minutes. It was 13:45 p.m. But I didn’t see the ship. It was 15:30 p.m. when the ship was coming. The steamship doesn’t look like a luxury-ship. It looked really run –down, but I didn’t bother about it . “Maybe it is only the exterior view”, I thought. When I went into the ship, I was shocked. The walls were made of rusty steel, the floor was dirty and for one second I saw how a rat ran from one hole into another hole. The personal brought me to my “luxury” room. In the “luxury” room was only an old bed, a little wooden bench and a little wardrobe. I wanted to go back off the ship, but the doors were closed and the ship was casting off. So I had to stay on the ship. The cruise was awful, cold and uncomfortable. And when the ship arrived in Rome, I found out, that the ship just got to Rome - but not back home. So I had to find another ship to get back home. After a while I found another ship back home. It was more expensive but it was okay for me and I felt wonderful and didn’t want to go on holiday by ship again. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen