Donnerstag, 15. November 2012

"A wild journey to the USA" by Tobias


Last year my family and I were on holiday in the USA. It was a great week but the journey to the states was terrible. In the morning we got up at 5 a.m. to packed my bags. Then we drove to the airport in Vienna. On the highway two cars in front of us crashed into each other. My dad was shocked but fortunately he’s a good driver and he saved our lives. Than at the airport my sister noticed that she had forgotten her passport in the car! We all ran to the car because we were very late. Than later we were sitting in our plane and had some coffee. During the flight suddenly a bird crashed into the wing and we lost hight. But the pilot didn’t lost the control and he brought us safely to the ground. Finally we landed in the USA. That was the craziest trip of my life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen