Montag, 19. November 2012

A CRAZY TRIP TO NEW YORK by Sophie


Last summer my family and I went to New York. We went to the airport by car and started our journey early in the morning but the weather was very bad and foggy. On the way my sister noticed she has forgotten her passport. My father turned around the car and we got the passport. We were very late for the flight. But we arrived on time. So we flew to New York City. When we arrived we took a taxi to the Plaza hotel but first of all they didn’t have any rooms for us. So we had to pay a lot of money for the bedrooms. The rooms were very beautiful and big. There was a big flat TV in every room and a playstation. We visited a lot of sights: The Empire state building, The Broadway and the Central park. On the last night we went on a One Direction concert. It was very cool. After seven days we flew back to Vienna. It was one of my best holidays ever.

Bildquelle: http://bilder.tibs.at

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen