Sonntag, 18. November 2012

"A letter from the Maldives" by Martin


Dear brother Thomas,
I’m writing to you from the Maldives. Getting there was quite a journey. First I nearly passed the plane because I sat too long on the toilet at home. I also had to take the bus because I had forgotten to fill up the tank of my car with fuel.  Finally I arrived successfully the airport. I was so glad to sit in the plane. I really wanted to visit Maldives once!! Then I changed into a special plane. To a propeller-driven  airplane. But the engine was damaged. So we had to make an emergency landing on water. We all were scared but the pilot wasn’t really nervous. So we had to swim from the plane to the island. At least I arrived at the island healthy. I have a nice week here. I put some nice photos into that letter so you can see the wonderful Island.

See you, Martin.


Bildquelle: http://bilder.tibs.at

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen